Wheel Bearing installer tool info needed please

Looking to purchase one of these tools that also pulls the hub out of the bearing without having to pull the bearing carrier off of the VW/Audi. Also
one that will not damage ABS components.
Yeah I could get the "cheapie" tool from Harbor Freight for $80 plus shipping. http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberE210 But it does not pull the hub out which I guess is its only drawback.
I have looked the Parts Place (www.partsplaceinc.com) tool for $275 on page 77. Sounds like it might be the one I will go with.
Also I am leaning towards the http://www.toolgopher.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID 900 at $313 with free shipping
Or the Hub Tamer http://www.tooltopia.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID 79&ysmchn=SHOP&ysmtrm=OTC6537&ysmtac=CMP&utm_source=SHOP&utm_term=OTC6537&utm_medium=CMP at $339 with free shipping
Or the VW/Audi specific tool http://www.zdmak.com/wbstore/main.asp?action=PROD&PROD 0-VA&CTMP=1 at $369 + $18 shipping totalling $387
Anyone with some info............please advise!
thanks later, dave (One out of many daves)
dave AKA vwdoc1 wrote:

http://www.tooltopia.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID 79&ysmchn=SHOP&ysmtrm=OTC6537&ysmtac=CMP&utm_source=SHOP&utm_term=OTC6537&utm_medium=CMP
I bought the Old Forge Hub Shark and have used it three times. It works fine but you need to be careful when pulling the bearing that the puller is not hitting the mounts for the brake caliper as I have bent on on my old '91 100Q. With a lot of luck and a BFH and prying wrench I was able to straighten it again.
Still the Old forge is well made and does the job. It has four sets of parts to use it on most all makes of cars.
I would guess that any of them would do the job but the cheap ones from China might have problems handling the pressure.
They really do save a lot of hassle when doing bearings.
Thanks TonyJ. The Old Forge Hub Shark seemed to have quite a few adapters to make it more versatile for different cars or components! ;-)
later, dave (One out of many daves)