Wheel bolts torque wrench settings

Can some kind soul tell me if the settings for a 1999/2000 S8 are 110Nm, as seems to be the case with every other Audi I've ever owned?
Regards
Jonathan

message

AFAIK torque setting depends on alloy or steel wheels not on car model. For alloy 110 Nm is normal.
Ronald

Thanks for that - though I've always seen 110 Nm on models with steel wheels also.
Regards
Jonathan