Wheel cleaning product recommendation!?

Hello,
I'm looking for a cleaning product for my R41 Ronal Rims (http://www.ronalusa.com/wheels/r41.html ) that actually works.. My wheels are the "sterling silver paint finish" and have developed some tough to
clean stains.. I suspect it's baked on brake dust and possibly some Liquid Glass wax product.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Troy
There is a product called orange clean that might work. Not sure if it is safe for your finish? You might try a little bit on the inside of your rims first.
--
Do not go where the path may lead...
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

I've been using Maguires wheel cleaner spray on my A4 10-spoke wheels and it does a great job for just spraying on and rinsing. I just put my summer rims (Borbet's) on yesterday and cleaned the Audi rims after a winter of neglect and it worked even better with a little brush work. It's in a redish/purple bottle.
--
- Kyle

I used a cleaner with a NAPA liable called Aluminum Brightener for rusty looking stains on my A4 five spoke wheels. Worked very well. It is in a white plastic spray bottle.
I guess that the stains were from rotor dust.
Tony 98.5 A4 1.8TQ