Where can I download

I just wonder if someone can tell me where can I download software BOSCH ESI(tronic), ELSA VW/Audi and ETKA VW/Audi (FTP site, Kaza, DCC). I am not interested for sealing this software, I just want to see how it works and I'am just interested for repairing instructions of some faluts on my dad's Audi A6 96, becouse mehanic in Croatia are very expensive and not very relibe.

I apologise for my bad english, I will try to fix it soon....Best regards from Juraj

Juraj Gospodaric snipped-for-privacy@fer.hr

Reply to
Juraj Gospodariæ

This is great but I'am not very fimiliar with Russian Cyrillic, but it will help. But if someone have links please send it.

Best Regards Juraj.

Reply to
Juraj Gospodariæ