Where does all that Oil Money Go?

Do you ever wonder what all that oil money buys? Check out this link about Dubai. http://www.skyscraperpicture.com/dubai.htm
In 2008, the Burj Dubai will be opening, making it the tallest
building in the world. I must admit, it's impressive!
Jim Gagnepain http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy /
oil_free_and snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

What does oil have to do with Dubai? They don't have very much, and that's not how Dubai got rich.
-- Mike Smith
Just a lead-in for him to shill his shit.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA

Perhaps you'd like to enlighted as to the source of the Dubai wealth? I suppose they acquired the money from selling camels?
--
Jim Gagnepain
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy /
oil_free_and snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

You're not far off. By and large, Dubai has attained its wealth as a trading and commercial center. But why take my word it? Look it up yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Ali_Free_Zone
-- Mike Smith