Where is antenna booster on 94 cs100 wagon?

Hi,
I'm trying to locate the antenna booster on a 94 cs100 wagon? . I have read that is located either under the rear seat or in one of the pillars on the drivers side (I'm not sure which pilar it might be in).
I understand that a white wire powers it but I sill can't seem to find it.
Can anyone help?
Thanks

I have just the S model of that vintage, but I think it runs up the rear-most driver's side pillar. The antenna is in the rear, so this sort of makes sense. I don't know for sure, and I can't find my Bentley CD. :(
Sorry for the shot in the dark. -- Jonesy
Well today with renewed enthusiasm, I removed the interior trim around the rear end of the vehicle.
Much to my surprise It looks like there are two coaxial wires, one running up the drivers side rear pillar to what I believe is the roof mounted antenna. And the other running up the passenger side pillar to (maybe the rear window defroster) . The one on the passenger side is paralleled with a white wire! But it looks like the coax- white wire runs through a flexible hose (connector) to the rear lid (station wagon door).
This would led one to think that the booster is somehow in the rear lid! Can this be?
Mimi