Where is OBD connector located in Audi A6 2002?

Regards, Sami

only a guess but try rear central ash tray or glove compartment
Look behind the hood release handle under the dash-- that's where it is in my 03 A4...

I believe by regulation that's where an OBDC socket is supposed to be located in anything built in the last five years...