where is the oil filter pan/

I'm trying to change my own oil and not sure where is the engine oil pan? can any one recommend a tool for unscrewing the oil filter?I have A4 1.8 audi. Thank you very much. hunter

Reply to
audidrive

See my post in the thread below - you will need a strap wrench for unscrewing the filter if you can't do it by hand. Your local auto retailer should have one - not expensive,

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller