Where's my battery.

1994 Audi 100 S (Wagon). Where is my battery? There is a + terminal for jumping under the hood, but where is the actual battery?

Add pictures here
βœ–

If you pop the hood/bonnet, and look at the plastic near the bottom of the windshield, do you notice if there's a hatch cover about the size of a battery there? I don't *know* that that is where your battery is, but that's where it is on newer model Audis...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
Add pictures here
βœ–

It was under the rear seat in my 1991 "Avant" (UK / European name for your "Wagon" ) Ian
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thanks, that is where I found it. I couldn't find it in the Bentley Manuals. I found it in the owner's manual that comes with the car. (DUH!)
Under the back seat, how weird is that!

for
Add pictures here
βœ–

That΄s not weird! It protects your battery from cold/heat and it is always dry , like on old beetles VW - it was also placed under the backseat!

Add pictures here
βœ–
Pdr(2770) wrote:

Is that like an old camaro's Chevy? or perhaps a mustang's Ford? Possibly even a town car's Lincoln?
--
Dnc
A6 2.5TDi V6 Quattro Sport, Avant.

In Audi 100 / A6's the battery is under the rear seat if the car has aircondition - the normal place for the battery is then occupied by som AC-stuff (dryer etc)
/Jens
Add pictures here
βœ–