which 3 car seats fit in an Allroad?

Hello all.

My wife loves her Audi Allroad and refuses to get a minivan. But alas we now are faced with an additional member of the family on the way. Right now my 3 year old and my 1 year old sit in Britax Marathon carseats with no hope of ever getting a third one in. Since my three year old is big enough we can probably get her a more simple streamlined booster type seat (with harness) for the middle. Obviously we'll have to get some other brand of infant seat since the marathons are ginormous.

Has anyone done this? Any advice. My wife will be eternally grateful if she does not have to get a real mommy vehicle.

Thanks

-Josh

Reply to
Josh

Josh,

That's a tough one. You might get away with 2 boosters and a car seat, but not likely 2 car seats and a booster. I look at my backseat with 2 carseats and don't see that much room between them. Please post again if you have a solution with the names of the seats and booster you used. Thanks

John Allroad '04 Canada

Reply to
John & Ninetta