Which ECU for a 2001 S4?

Hey everyone,
Which ECU would you recommend purchasing? APR, GIAC, MTM, etc. Also which throttle body boot (or go with bipipe upgrade) and diverter valves would you
get as upgrades? Thanks.
--
Greg
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

If you want the fastest, get GIAC X chip. If you want something that's faster than stock, but performance isn't No. 1, get APR. The boost level tappers a lot more on APR so less power. It's also easier on the turbos. Get the APR Bi-Pipe and be done with it. Even the Samco TBB can tear. For DVs, get 710Ns. All aftermarket ones are not worth the price since they do the samething and some even require maint. You can get a pair for free when you order the Bi-Pipe from ECStuning.com. Last I check the offer was still going on. Good luck with the S4, I love mine.