Who wanted that 87 Audi 4000 Quattro ECU?

I remember someone wanting one about 3-4 months back. Are you still interested? I just got it from that wrecked Audi. Happy Holidays, dave

http://groups.google.nl/groups?q=Audi+4000+Quattro%2BECU&hl=nl&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=9hv0nvot4fmfn0ddjamdvn79ivth7qqeg0%404ax.com&rnum=2
Google is your friend.
--
miranda

AH THANKS Miranda! :-) A very special Happy Holidays to you!
That is the one that I needed! It is a shame to see it at the local Pick N Pull yard. :-( I got the seats though and am modifying them to fit in my 83 4KS. lol Forward adjusting lever is on the other side. :-( later, dave