Wich brand/model is this ECU ? (1996 A4 12V) - need help from europe

8A0 906 266J is the part number for my ECU as per the printout of the VAG TOOL. I live in Brazil and the Audis exported to Brazil follow mostly the european features & codes. I would like to know if this is a Bosch unit, hopefully chippable. Thanks in advance for your help. JF
Reply to
JF