will 19in wheels fit on Audi A4

curious...anyone know if 19 in wheels will fit on a new 2006 Audi A4? How large has anyone gone? 20's (guessing not)?

Take a look at AudiWorld. Many of the guys there are running 19's on their A4's - I even recall seeing a guy that had put on the A8L 20 inchers (the multi-spoke ones). Personally, I think it's too much wheel and it will negatively impact the ride and handling, but to each his own....
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA