Window troubles

Hi,
This is about an Audi 6 build in 2000. When it has been dry for a couple of days, the electric window on the drivers side isn't closing anymore (only half way), due to too much friction.
In rainy conditions no trouble at all. Is there an easy way to fix that?
TIA, Bert

Silicone spray. Try not to get it on the glass or the paintwork, and don't use WD40, which isn't silicone and isn't a very good lubricant.
--
Skipweasel
Never knowingly understood. (Ivor Cutler)

So, where am I to apply that spray if it shouldn't get on the glass? The friction is between the glass and the rubbers, I think...
Bert

Yes, sorry, I meant "Don't spray it all over the glass and cover everything in sight". With the window down, spray it into the furry channels.
--
Skipweasel
Never knowingly understood. (Ivor Cutler)

Ok, thanks, I will try that. I hope that I don't have that broken glider as mentioned, will find out soon.
Bert

That did the trick. Thanks!
Bert
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 15:25:14 +0100, Bert

Might as well be the famous broken plastic guide in the window.
Regards
Wolfgang