Windshield washer stopped

I have a 2002 A4, and recently my windshield wiper nozzles stopped working - I no longer hear the "hummm" and the wiper fluid no longer comes out to spray the windshield.
The fuse marked 'heated wiper fluid nozzles' was okay. The fluid level is full and the nozzles are not blocked.
Anybody have any idea what could be wrong and what I can do to fix it?
Thanks Mike
On 16 Oct 2006 20:05:16 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I suspect the fuse for the nozzle heaters is not the same one that connects to the washer pump...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

You can try to look for the plastic tube to be squeezed. Otherwise the pump is broken. You'll find it in the wheel casing under the reservoir.
Ronald
I just had something similar happen on my 2003 A4. The fuse for the washer pump was blown. I replaced it and it happened again almost immediately. I took it to the dealer (still under warranty), and they told me there was a TSB for a problem with the location of the electrical connections on the pump. Apparently the pump connections are in such a location that water/washer fluid/whatever drips directly on them, causing them to corrode. They replaced the pump with a new design. So far so good.
Bob