Wiring for Navigation Plus Sat Nav System

Hi,

I have a 2004 Audi A4 with a factory fitted stereo. It is the in dash

6 CD changer and cassette player model.

I have just purchase the Navigation Plus unit of a guy on ebay and need to know what I need to do to get the unit to work.

What GPS antenna do I need? and do I need to change the wiring?

The guy I bought it off said I may need to put a voltage to the safe pin, but wasn't sure.

Many thanks

John

Reply to
John Hill