Wiring for Navigation Plus Sat Nav System

Hi,
I have a 2004 Audi A4 with a factory fitted stereo. It is the in dash 6 CD changer and cassette player model.
I have just purchase the Navigation Plus unit of a guy on ebay and
need to know what I need to do to get the unit to work.
What GPS antenna do I need? and do I need to change the wiring?
The guy I bought it off said I may need to put a voltage to the safe pin, but wasn't sure.
Many thanks
John
On 6 Dec 2004 13:24:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@lastdrop.freeserve.co.uk (John Hill) wrote:

Do you need one of these?