Would the S4 suspension fit 2000 A4?

Hi all, I'm just wondering if the suspension off a 98 S4 would fit a 2000 A4 T Quattro?
Thanks, Jules
***24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?***

Nope. The S4 is heavier (esp in the front).
-- Matt

But you can get the Sports Springs for the A4 - higher rate and 30 mm lower ride height. Have them in my 2001 A4 Avant.
Don B. Spokane, WA, USA