WTB 92-94 100

Just wondering if somone might have a well cared for 100 - 100CS they may be thinking of selling in the Southern Wisconsin area. I would like to find
one for under $3k if possible. Let me know,
Thanks, Steve snipped-for-privacy@mhtc.net
Steve, You might want to keep an eye on the classifieds at www.audifans.com Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)