WTB: 96 A4 Climate control panel

The display on mine is going bad. Need one in good working order.
Thanks

BTW, the part number I'm looking for is:
8D0 820 043 H 5WK
Thanks

If your in the UK
100 quid
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 372&item$84116725&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Good Morning!..hope you didnt spend the big dollars on a new or used one yet..they are usually repairable with a little care. I have recently repaired 2 with 100% success. As with most of these circuit boards they are not meant to be repaired but can be in most cases.