WTB: 96 A4 Climate control panel

The display on mine is going bad. Need one in good working order.

Thanks

Reply to
Tom Butcher

BTW, the part number I'm looking for is:

8D0 820 043 H 5WK

Thanks

Reply to
Tom Butcher

If your in the UK

100 quid

Ron

Good Morning!..hope you didnt spend the big dollars on a new or used one yet..they are usually repairable with a little care. I have recently repaired 2 with 100% success. As with most of these circuit boards they are not meant to be repaired but can be in most cases.

Reply to
Razor