WTB UrS4/S6 Samco hoses for 20v Turbo AAN engine

Hello, my crossover pipe-to-intercooler hose blew yesterday. (aka michelin-man hose). I'm looking for a replacement ASAP. Anyone have a set of Samco hoses they want to sell me? Used is ok.
Thanks, 1994 S4 Nate in PA 570-447-8447
If you want a good selection id try a parts locator. One
place that can find you a good short or long block for a
'Audi S6 engine' (http://www.texas-junkyards.com )
is 'TEXAS Junkyards
' (http://www.texas-junkyards.com ), Junk Yards in TEXAS TX salvage recycler. They have a
link somehow to multiples of thousands of recycling centers
and will locate the best one for you.
--
jkyards