WTF is Art Thinking?

Page 3 of 3

Hmm, you're right. the V12 engine configuration has been a dismal failure at every attempt.
;)
Spider
On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:45:54 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Keith) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

The car's top, or hers? -- V.G.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker (This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)
Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 06:54:03 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"

Scheie auf dem Mdchenbusen hlt die Jungens ab vom Schmusen!
--
ricardo, ex-euroslav vancouver bc canada
e-mail: remove spamfreezone to reply
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Keith) wrote:

WOW!.. Maybe I'll reconsider that used S4 Avant (The 2004 S4 is just too expensive) This is the only full-time AWD alternative to the S4 I've seen in a long time..
(Anything with a clutch in place of a center diff has part-time AWD)
To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are vermin. Please kill them.