Xenon headlights - 2001 vs. 2004 Audi

Hi All,

I've just purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2001 Audi 2.8 Quattro, and it just happened to have bells and whistles, including the fanciful Xenon headlights (my first! :)). Now, I noticed that the new ones (2004 model year) have both low *and* hi-beam Xenon headlights. Can the 2001 model be "upgraded" with those new ones (which I'm sure would cost a tiny fortune)?

Thanks for any advice!

Gil.

Reply to
Gilbert M. Kowie

No. The B5 was never available with bi-xenon headlights, and as far as I know, there are no aftermarket kits for that either.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete