XM radio activation fee

Just bought an a4 2004 cabriolet. The xm is not operational and I don't want to pay $145 per year. I hear that there are some half price deals floating around. Can anyone help me?
Myron
Well, the activation fee is only like $10, I assume you're talking about the subscription fee.... Maybe you can find something here -
http://www.xmfan.com/index.php
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA