Your opinion

Do you think you would get a better deal if you negotiated one car by yourself or got together with five others and negotiated five cars with the same dealer?

Reply to
mbbs

5 would be better as you would be able to cut the price better and deal with a lot more cash
Reply to
Robert

It is precisely for this reason we have created a website called

NEGOTIATE CARS, VACATIONS, TV's or JUST ANYTHING! JOIN FREE!

TheBuyersNET.com - a collective bargaining portal has been designed to help you network with people who are interested in getting bargain prices or deep discounts on products or services ranging on cars, airline tickets, televisions, vacation packages, household appliances or just anything at a time of your choosing. We are providing you with a platform to achieve this objective. You can form your own CLUB and experience the power of collective bargaining.

It would be a previlage to have you as a member.

Robert wrote:

Reply to
TheBuyersNET.com

"TheBuyersNET.com" wrote