01 Z3

Does anyone know where the blower motor resistor is on an 01 Z3??

s wrote:

www.albmwcca.org and click on the newsletter link. Download the August 06 version and look for the tech article on the blower resistor bridge.
Thanks for the info. I can now see why i couldn't find it.

Good link, I've downloaded all the newsletters to read the tech tips.
Thanks! Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin