01 Z3

Does anyone know where the blower motor resistor is on an 01 Z3??

If you want a short article on how and where to find it go to

and click on the newsletter link. Download the August

06 version and look for the tech article on the blower resistor bridge.
Reply to
RJD

Good link, I've downloaded all the newsletters to read the tech tips.

Thanks! Mike Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson