02 325xi

The windows in my 325xi are all failing, the drivers window will not go up without manual assistance, and the rear passenger door window I had to repair already. The other two windows are very "slow" and getting worse.

The back window needed a new "controller" and was $300 to repair so I am looking at another $900 to repair the other windows, my car has 70k miles so it is out of warranty, but this doesnt seem "right" to me. Is this a common problem?

Reply to
Locutus

Anyone?

Reply to