'02 540i guage reading celcius, not farenheit

Had the oil changed but when they reset the service reminder it now reads celcius on the temp guages. Does anybody know how to change it to farenheit without taking it back the hour drive to the dealer?
thanks, dale

On my E39, you hold in the trip reset with the ignition off and switch on. You can then toggle through several options.
--
*Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one? *

It is in Chinese, isn't it?
DAS
"Dave Plowman (News)" < snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...
Geez, it's bad enough in centigrade. Nope, Dave started me but you hold the trip odometer in the #2 key position and turn the key to the #1 position. Turn it back on and voila....farenheit.
thanks for the help.
dw
*Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one? *<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=