'04 330ci Conv. Xenon

I'm looking for a right side (passenger) Xenon Headlight for my '04 BMW 330ci Convertible. Can't find one on eBay or on car-parts.com...
Any ideas or does anyone know of where I can get one?
Thanks!

You'll probably need to get it from BMW.
I'm having one OEM xenon assembly replaced on my Z4 due to accident damage. BMW lists 5 different ones for that model, all costing about $900.00 US; not including the xenon bulb which is another $200.00.
Tom K.