1.8 fault

hi my 1.8 coupe has been fine but now when i turn the key to start it the head lights flash on and the aircon unit fan starts upbut as i turn the ignition off it continues to hum the battery is fine as its been checked the earths have been checked i had this problem about 2 months ago and someone checked the earths and said they were ok but now its came back to haunt me any ideas

Reply to
gremlin34