1 series

i have just purchased a 1 series, but unfrotunatly as company car, is only a

1.6 i have seen this plug in chips u can buy on ebay very cheaply to enhance performance and mpg are these any good?

any advice appreciated

regards

snipped-for-privacy@beer.com

Reply to
Toby

What you need is a bigger engine, more doors, wider track, extra gear or two, longer wheelbase... say a 320, or even a 528 or a 740...

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

No.

Reply to
Grant

I would stay away from any 'hacks' like this. Although there will be people who say they are excellent etc. I personally don't like to push any vehicle beyond recommended limits so as not to risk extra ware/fuel consumption. Drive as designed.

I would have thought your company car rules would permit you from doing this sort of thing anyway.

Reply to
Sam Smith

No.

Reply to