1 Series aftermarket phone kit help

Hi, I have a BMW 1 series and didn't get the factory fit bluetooth prep, so need an aftermarket car solution. Any suggestions for a good one that will
go in the 1 series and ideally integrate with the steering wheel controls on the multifunction?
BM
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:01:04 +0000 (UTC), Beacon Mode wrote:

You could try asking on www.babybmw.net - several 1-series owners there use bluetooth.
--
Richard

Hi Richard,
I have a Nokia CK-7W car kit in my 120d sport. Its much better than the BMW bluetooth offering in my Alpina Roadster. You don't get the steering wheel compatibility but it works faultlessly. I would also recommend the cradle and 'plumer console'. Depending on your phone of course. I use a nokia 6230i.
Cheers,
Damo!