Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

e34 tourings vs Benz early to mid 90's 300 TE
any BMW touring owners have owned the Benz 300TE wagons (early to mid 90's) as well? how do they compare? I have only heard about the 4matic being problematic in the Benz but wanted to know how they...
4
4

Re: 2008 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
The six cylinder Cloud or Bentley S1 was IMHO the best looking standard bodied R-R ever - and the last before they complicated things with servo everything. So an ideal car for the enthusiast to...
1
1

Re: 2008 Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
Il Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:21:45 +0100, Oscar ha scritto: Right!

Leaky roof
Greetings all With all the recent rain, I've noticed my roof is starting to leak :-( It's a '97 Z3 convertible - and for a 10 year old car the roof fabric itself is in very good nick. From what I can...
1
1

BMW North America - What is wrong with you people? (1 Series rant)
OK, I have a 318TI - I love it. It's 10 years old, maybe time to update. Will I be purchasing a new 1 Series hatchback? No. Why not? Because whoever makes the calls on what comes to North America has...
28
28

"Strut Towers are Pushed Up" my 98 528
Hello All, I brought my car into the dealer for an alignment job. The tech called me later saying that under the current conditions of the suspension, that alignment would be wasted money. He cited a...
5
5

BMW Clutch Issue
1986 BMW 535i. I bought it a few years ago with a bad transmission and only 120k miles, and a friend of mine dropped an '83 junkyard transmission into it and a new clutch. It's been running well, and...
20
20

E36 Secondary Air Pump
E36- Have OBDII codes p1423, 1421 and 0420. Planning on replacing the faulty o2 sensor this weekend and take a look at the Secondary Air Intake Valve. Before I replace the pump itself, does anyone...
1
1

Diamond Audio
I'm going to have an extra brand new in the box Diamond Audio S6.0mx3's. I was able to find and purchase 2 brand new ones and all I really need is 1. I also might be selling a brand new Eclipse CD5000...
2
2

My 525i
Hey guys...... I just bought a new system for my 525i. I was wondering if there were any other 525i or BMW owners out there that have pictures of their systems. I don't want to copy anyone but I'am...

"Strut Towers are Pushed Up" my 98 528
Hello All, I brought my car into the dealer for an alignment job. The tech called me later saying that under the current conditions of the suspension, that alignment would be wasted money. He cited a...
6
6

Location of OXYGEN (O2) Sensor on 1986 325es
Does anybody know where the O2 sensor on a 1986 325es is? I tried looking under the area where the spark plugs are and could not find it. Anyone has seen a picture online anywhere? I saw a picture of...
9
9

bmw 540
My 99 540 makes a strange noise when i pull off slow an when i'm about to come to a complete stop like something is grinding or rubbing in the front. Could that possible be my heel bearings? I've...
1
1

Broken sunroof/moonroof cover
I have a 2002 325xi and the manual sliding cover under the sunroof broke. It appears that the plastic glide rails that allow you to move the plastic/canvas cover are broken as a couple of pieces fell...
1
1

alarm on my 2000 323i BMW
SO i have a problem. One, i'm retarded when it comes to BMW's . So that will explain the rest of my post. I wake this morning to go to work and I press my alarm and the alarm continuously goes off....
3
3