10W-60 oil availability

Your M5's include 50,000 miles of free maintenance. The oil is part of that. You might discover that once one of the cars goes over 50K, your dealer will begin charging for the stuff.

R / John

Reply to
John Carrier

Phantom

Reply to
Tom Scales

You're correct. For those covered by US Federal law, here's more detail:

Ed

Reply to
Ed Beroset

surely you can get a nice chinese or Indian :-) and thanks to the motorist (and no-one else) we are getting better weather!

Thats is true, a hell of a lot od dealers get away with sh**y service in this country and just because one has B&O stereos and free real coffee does not stop them being Arfur Daley (as you saw in another post about my mates new/ not new car - probably the dealer even kept the VAT so even more of a fiddle)

Reply to
lurkio