Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ASC+T won't disable on E34 525
I've got a 95 E34 (525ia) with 98k miles. When I press the ASC+T switch to disable the ASC+T, nothing happens. The light is working since it comes on briefly during startup. I need to be able to...
2
2

98 M3 Sedan - Driver's seat motor gearbox seems to be busted.
I took the M3 out for a spin for the first time since October. When I adjusted the seat I found that one thing had a problem. This is a fully electronic adjustable seat; the seatback kept tilting...
1
1

parting many 88-94 e32 7series
Please let me know what you are looking for. You can email at Thanks:)Nate

E46 '01 325XI Touring: rear coil springs?
Just back from the dealer... Both of my rear coil springs are broken! Nothing heavier than groceries has ever been hauled in this. (and, no, I *don't eat that much!) Before I replace the springs with...

Do you love your car?
I'm doing research to find which cars people find most satisfying. The survey is non-commercial - there are no advertisements. The survey is totally anonymous and the results are made available to...
9
9

buying discontinued wheels
I'm thinking about buying a set of used M contours for my 325ci....after thinking about it, I thought about the fact that if I end up bending or cracking a wheel, I'll be out of luck getting a...
7
7

Changing e46 wishbone rear bushes in situ
Hi all. This was almost covered in a previous post but can a resurrect as it was never gotten to the bottom of. Is it realistically possible to change the wishbone rear bushes in- situ? Can I: -jack...
4
4

Built in Diags for e46?
Hey all, I've got an '01 330xi with some climate control problems. The posts I read make me want to blame the Final Stage Unit, but I'd like to be sure. I used to have an older Audi (yes, I know it's...
8
8

Button on turn signal lever?
On my '86 528e there is a push switch on the end of the turn signal lever. It is marked "BC" and I find no mention of it in the owner's manual. Anyone know what it does? It's not the high beams! That...
6
6

Lefthand front seat wanted for E30 318is
Hi Group, The driver's seat on my high mileage lefthand drive E30 318is needs replacing. It had for a long time been showing signs of wear: lost shape, too low, gradually collapsing. Now the back of...
1
1

STEREO-AUDIO-VISUAL-TV REPAIR-troubleshooting to component level-test-replace-walk in or mail order-REASONABLE RATES
On 15 May 2007 08:21:41 -0700, duty-honor-country wrote:

2006 BMW 325i Owners Manual (English)
Hi, I am purchasing a 2006 BMW 325i here in China so the manual is in Chinese. However, I would like to have an English owners manual for reference as well. Do you know where I can get my hands on...
4
4

New M3
The international sites seem to indicate the new M3 is a 2007 year model. Is this true? 2008 for the U.S? Anyone have the over/under on what BMW is going to charge for such a car?
10
10

98 m3 convertible top
I am having a problem with the boot closing all the way on one the drivers side for the convertible top. Does anyone have a manual or suggestions on how to fix the problem Thanks, VJC
9
9

additivo che ti fa' risparmiare carburante
Contattami
1
1