Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E46 headlight colors...?
this is a bizare post... but my left and right headlights are different colors - one is the standard yellow/white like the parking lamps and fogs, but the left is more white with a slight blueish...
7
7

adding navigation to a dvd player
i have a sony touchscreen in dash dvd player, is there any way i could add navigation to it??
1
1

Final Stage Resistor
I have a 2001 525i with a dead fan motor. Went to the dealer for repair. I know the service manager and he told me my problem is the Final Stage Resistor. He told me it's a shade tree mechanic fix. He...
6
6

95 bmw 325 radio unlock
just got bmw and radio won't except code. I've heard leave radio on (ass or full on position) for 1 hr then re-enter code Thanks
6
6

M68 wheels offset for 325ci
will the offset for the rear OEM M68 type wheels fit a 2003 325ci? I'm assuming they would , but wanted to make sure of the offset....I have a good offer to get a set but couldnt find the offset...
7
7

2000 BMW 323Ci Harman Kardon speakers
I have a 2000 BMW 323Ci (coupe) with the upgraded Harman Kardon stereo system. The "upper" speakers in both doors (the ones up high by the door handles) are giving me problems... the sound is...
2
2

2007 Buick_Lucerne CXS
2007 Buick_Lucerne CXS Provided by MSRP: $34,775 Invoice: $32,862 Standard Engine:4.6L V8, 32 valve, 275 hp @ 6000 rpm 4 speed automatic transmission 17 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy Green Rating: 57 Standard...
6
6

Need Used OEM E36 Rim
Can anyone suggest a junkyard or used vendor for a single OEM 15x7 rim with 15 bladed 'spokes'? An y kind of a lead is appreciated. Thank you.
2
2

Re: 97 328i
My car has the same problem but I chose to ignore since it I don't think its worth fixing to always decipher how many miles I've gone. It fixes itself occasionally and then I know.

E85 Conversion Kits
had an article about E85 conversion kits from Brazil. I have heard lots of different pros and cons about rubber melting and lower milage etc. It states that the kits will work on any car. Any reasons...

E85 Conversion Kits
had an article about E85 conversion kits from Brazil. I have heard lots of different pros and cons about rubber melting and lower milage etc. It states that the kits will work on any car. Any reasons...
1
1

Clutch on 1995 325is
How may miles should I get out of this clutch? Its the original clutch and I have about 100k miles on the car. I am starting to get nervous that its about to go. I drive it like it should be driven....
6
6

Odd Popping Noise From Rear Axle (2000 323i E46 4-door)
Hello Im new to this usenet thing so i don't really know the netiquette behind it, i do appologize in advance. So here is the scenario: 2000 BMW E46 323i 4-door with 81000 miles on it. This noise has...
4
4

1996 318 TI FUEL PUMP RELAY LOCATION??? help where is it
Where is the relay. I do not see it in the engine compartment fuse box. It has to exist. Like real-estate, sometimes it is all LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION. Any replies really appreciated. Posting for a...
5
5

633CSI Brake bleed
Hello and need help. Changed rear trailing arm bushes but needed to disconnect the rear brake lines, changed disk pads at the same time. Now bleeding the system but cannot get the spongy soft peddle...