Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E39 Automatic Transmission Issue
Lately, when car is cold (not really cold, its Florida, but before the engine is warmed up) and I put in either drive or reverse, sometimes it doesn't go immediately. When this happens, the engine...
11
11

E36 Body needed
My son wrecked his 95 E36 (325 is). I've had all of the salvageable items pulled from it, and am now looking for an E36, preferably with a blown engine or tranny that I can replace with the...
3
3

Inspection
VIN: 1J4GL48K75W696793 Vehicle: 2005 Jeep Liberty License Plate: Customer Name: TRACY D LEPINE Account Number: 7001155376 Request Information Status: Assigned Date Received: 4/30/2007 Date Assigned:...

removing dealer decal from trunk
didnt see any previous posts about removing the dealer sticker decal that sometimes dealers put on their cars on the trunk or bumper.....any tips on how to remove it? thanks
5
5

how do i disengage navigation
on a 525 e60 when i have selected an address and the car is travelling to the address how do i quickly disengage to stop the guidance.. at present i stop the car and when i restart i am prompted to...
6
6

widest tire on 2003 325ci sports package
sort of new to the whole tire thing and looked back for previous posts to answer my inquiry.... I am running 225 45ZR 17's on my '03 325ci coupe with the sports package....what is the widest tire...
21
21

Dan Stern dropped the ball -- need new headlight source.
I need a new source for something like 80W Osrams or German quality H-4 for my e-codes. Dan communicated with me about 20 days ago - suggesting what to buy, so I e-mailed him the order and...
3
3

Lowering E28 sports / recarro seats even more?
I find the sports seats on our e28 M535i to be quite high, even on the lower height settings. I'm fairly sure the mechanism isn't jammed as even the passenger seat fells the same. Has anyone and tips...
1
1

Selling BMW vs. trading
What is the general market for selling a BMW privately? I have an 04 325XI, 5 speed, low miles, still warrantied. Do buyers generally prefer a dealer to get a certified vehicle, when spending over...
6
6

Re: 3 series UK - Euro headlights
In essence YES as the euro lights are primarily set for right hand dipping and uk lights are set for left hand dipping. both are adjustable for occasional across border use rhd - lhd but this will...
4
4

1999 323I
Does anyone Know what the display sign of a gear surrounding an exclamation point means? it is display by the number 4 when shifting and then just stays there.
6
6

voice input system
hi all is the voice input system a part of the bluetooth mechanism. i have an e60 2004 525 with the correct steering wheel but it doesnt seem to do anything when the button is pushed... any help is...
2
2

97 328i Check Engine Light
I have been having intermittent problems with my check engine light and I am coming up to NYState inspection with the light currently on. I have had it diagnosed in the past as an evap leak and have...
5
5

E39 Ipod/Aux Integration (DICE) question
I bought the DICE Aux/IPOD kit - it most probably know this connects to the cd changer cables and give you Ipod controls/charging and an auxillary port. I may get an Ipod one day, but I wanted an Aux...

offset of 98 M contour rims
anyone know the offset of a 1998 M3 M-contour staggered wheel set (Front 17x7.5, rear 17x8.5)? Trying to see if these would fit my 2003 325ci coupe without doing any rear fender modifications.......