Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Getting rid of cigarette smells?
Does anyone have any good tips for getting rid of cigarette smells from fabric seats?
14
14

[e39] lack of directional stability
I posted about this issue before, but still haven't been able to resolve this. The car in question is an '02 530i with sport pkg, 36k miles. Since I got it at 30k miles, it has not been very...
17
17

HELP! MY DOOR LOCKS & HAZARDS KEPT GOING ON & OFF SAT. NIGHT AND NOW MY X5 WON'T START :(
I was wondering if anybody has had this issue before...the stupid cup holders on the X5 are placed right next to some switches in my car (a center console includes 2 cup holders and the hazard lights...
1
1

Stupid question about EML Lights
My E46's EML lights goes on for a few seconds (just like airbag light) whenever I start the car, is it normal?
1
1

1989 BMW 325i E30; ABS Indicator Warning Light
If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate your help. I reversed the cables when jumpstarting the car (the red wire is negative on my car). Immediately afterwards, the ABS light came on, and...
1
1

Remote opening problem with 2001 330Ci (E46).
Hi, I have a problem with the remote in my key. It seems to open the door with the help of the key when it feels like doing so. Sometimes it works all day long and sometimes it stops working for a...
3
3

BMW 1 Series 120d Sport for sale
If anyone is interested or knows of somebody that is on the look out for one: is imaculate and price is low as looking for quick sale cheers

E39 suspension problem
I am experiencing a strange problem which what I believe is my front suspension. When going over rough road while braking lightly, the suspension seems to go into resonance and the ABS cuts in even...
8
8

E30 cooling system question...
Will the lack of a thermostat make much difference in the cooling capacity of the radiator? I removed the thermostat months ago due to a cooling problem (which I believe turned out to be a bad viscous...
11
11

Two questions about the BMW E46
Hi everyone, About 4 years ago, I bought a new BMW E46, 320d. Now, 4 years later, I've had a look in the trunk below the floormat and I've noticed that I do not have a spare wheel. Nor do I have a...
26
26

How do I find the right NG
I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general? Thanks for you help, Stephen Spankthebank
3
3

328 i
can anyone help me,i have a 1999 once it warms up i does not start right away,it just turns over then after about a minute it will start.I have had it at the dealer and they say there are no codes,so...
1
1

e46 manuals
Hi, can anyone help me or point me in the right direction with any e46 manuals in pdf or chm format? ============================================================== Posted with Hogwasher. Mac first,...
31
31

E39 99 528i Steering wheel and drivers seat adjustment
new problem, started yesterday - seat and steering wheel would not adjust. I checked the fuses (in glove box) and sure enough #13 (30amp) is blown). I change it, all is good until the next day - when...
10
10

toyo's
their the best tyres i've ever ridden on
1
1