Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2013 BMW X1
From AB BMW X1: The U.S. Gets its First Sub-Compact Premium SAV. The Globally Successful BMW X1 comes to the US in the Fall 2012. Woodcliff Lake, NJ ? May 2, 2012... Having demonstrated that it is the...

BMW unveils armada of vehicles for London Olympics
From AB LOCOG & BMW GROUP UNVEIL LONDON 2012 FLEET - World's most sustainable automotive manufacturer delivers diverse London 2012 fleet including cars, motorcycles and bicycles - Fleet average of...

PDC install on E60
I am looking at 08/09 CPO E60s (with Navi) and wondering if it is possible to install PDC (Park distance control) on it if it is not factory installed. Has anyone done it? Thanks, Sujit
1
1

Synchronizing the sunroof
The sunroof in my 325xi has found a new "closed position" that is about an inch shy of really closing. I can use the control to move it to "raised" and then close it, and that works, but it's a clumsy...
3
3

Re: BMW M135i will be produced, offer xDrive
But, that's what I want. I want a less equipped, lighter car, with a big engine. My complaint with the M135 is that really, it's a huge car with way too many gadgets. Nice engine, though. 2012 135i...
1
1

should one change the transmission fluid on a E36
automatic transmission no problems , 90K miles BMW says its for life but . . .
3
3

BMW 1 M Coupe gets 521-horsepower lift from Tuningwerk
From AB Uncompromising 1st M RS BMW with 521 HP by TUNINGWERK The fact that the TUNINGWERK company specializes in BMW models, has geographical grounds, as Puchheim is a catchment area of Munich and...

Re: Capsule Review: 1985 BMW 535i
I drive one to work every day. Well, sometimes I take the 2002, but mostly I take the E28. 311,000 miles on the original engine, it's been a great car. --scott
2
2

BMW issues more Recalls over Smoldering circuit boards
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): BMW / 5-SERIES 2011 BMW / 5-SERIES GRAN TURISMO 2011 BMW / 6 SERIES 2012 BMW / 7-SERIES 2012 BMW / X5 SAV 2012 BMW / X6 SAV 2012 Manufacturer: BMW OF NORTH...

BMW confirms 3 Series long-wheelbase model for Beijing
From AB BMW at Auto China 2012 in Beijing World premiere ? the new BMW 3 Series sedan in the long wheelbase version. Developed at BMW head office in Germany, it will be rolling off the production line...

2013 BMW X1 becomes America's most affordable Bavarian CUV
From AB The BMW X1: Now with the USA in its sights. 04.04.2012 The pioneering star of the premium compact segment builds on its global success ? Outstanding sporting capability, unsurpassed...

2012 BMW M6 Convertible makes its world debut
From AB Introducing The All-New 3rd Generation BMW M6 Coupe and Convertible. Woodcliff Lake, NJ ?The iconic M6 returns from a two year hiatus more powerful, more athletic, more focused, more luxurious...

2007 E92 335d coupe headlamp washers
Probably a subject that has been done to death, but one of mine has popped-off again (both were replaced under warranty, a while back, after being jettisoned in the Winter of 2010). What I am left...
2
2

Bi-Xenon not working
Hi, I have an E46 and the passenger side Bi_Xenon stopped working a couple = of days ago. I swapped the bulbs from left to right and neither worked, I p= ut them back again and the drivers side worked...
4
4

BMW i8 Spyder pops the top on future mobility
From AB BMW i8 Concept Spyder. The BMW i8 Concept Spyder with eDrive is an open-top two-seater embodying a form of personal mobility with equal sporting and emotional appeal. Under the banner of its...