Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E30 Upholsery Again
Has anyone attempted a do it yourself installation of factory replica leather seat covers? Can the rear seat cushions be done by a first time amateur?
1
1

Cooling system bleed procedure
How do I go about bleeding air out of my E36's cooling system? When opening the bleed valve, I can hear air escaping - do I start the engine and let it run a bit, then switch off and bleed again?...
5
5

2003 BMW M3 oil change advice
Hi, Just bought a 2003 BMW M3 and have found oil and a filter for the change. I plead ignorance on finding the filter housing, drain plug, jack points, etc. as well as any advice for the...
27
27

Remove front speaker on 2006 330xi
I think the driver's side speaker has a slight rattle. Are the speakers easy to remove? Do the just pop-out? The round one just above the window switches. Thanks, Mike
3
3

E30 325i Convertible Upholstery
Who sells leather seat cover kits for the E30 325i (1987) in the US? Thanks Ray
3
3

E46 330ci electrical problems
Hi everyone, my 330Ci started having some really weired problems a couple of weeks ago. First my key started working when it felt like it, I couldn't open my boot with the key and then the car opened...

320d SE
I am in the market for one of these (currently have a E46 328i SE). There seem to be quite a few knocking about around the X/Y plate 2001 for quite reasonable money. I have read quite a few horrow...
3
3

E46 convertible top malfunction
I just scanned the group and didn't see anything in this.... I have a 2001 325Cic with the power convertible roof. Here in he NE US, it hasn't been used in 6 months or so. Today I noticed the light by...
15
15

BMW diesel engines.
Hi everyone, For the past couple of years I've been driving E-39 and E-46 3.0 petrol engines, but lately I tried out a diesel and was well impressed, so I'm thinking about getting either an X5 3.0d or...
28
28

remove storage box lid - '06 Z4 Roadster - help! Help! HELP! Please.
I decided to install the BMW Sirius receiver in my 2006 Z4 Roadster and although I am very handy, I'm stuck at the first step, removing the swing down lid on the rear center storage box so I can get...

318I 1994 M43 WATERPOMP
318I 1994 M43 sedan WATERPOMP plastic propeller or metalpropeller 156.000 km (100.000 miles) replace this pomp or not ??? thanks

1987 325e driveshaft
Hi, I have just inherited my mums 325e and the service departmetn I took it to said it needs to have the universal joints, however they also said you can not just replace the uni;s and that you need a...
10
10

2008 M3
New (well, at least official) info on the new M3 on Fairly detailed brochure available in PDF format. Just wish there were more pics...
28
28

323 '99 annual service - BMW or Independent?
I bought (my first) BMW last year and it is due soon for its annual service (main service light almost at zero) - it's got 100k miles on it and, obviously, is beyond it's original warranty. Should I...
20
20

Re: Insurance Repair Warranty Scam??? 6674
IANAL, however in my opinion (depending on country/laws), the repair shop would be responsible for a poor repair job, as it was them who carried out the repair, not the insurance company. Of course,...