Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

E34 Air Filter Pipes
What do the pipes, that are part of the cooling system, do that go to the air filter box? I managed to snap one, the one that has the part where the pipe connects on the top? I've managed to put the...
2
2

BMW Badge.
Have just obtained a new badge for boot-lid,as existing one is U/S. Would anyone have advice how to remove old one without damaging boot-lid ?. I am assuming attachment is 2 pins and a push-fit....
7
7

WTD: E39 roof rails
Anyone got a pair kicking about? Wanted for a 2001 E39. I am in mid-Surrey Thanks David

1988 E30 325i problem
have the engine gasket replaced and valves adjusted recently, but the car is hesitated each time I accelerate and the engine is shaking when idle. any ideas? thank you Godz
8
8

4.4 V8
My son is busy with building up 1995 530 V8. The old engine is blown, can he fit a 4.4liter V8 in the 1995 530 engine bay
3
3

Re: E24 inst. cluster needed
Looking for an instrument cluster in good condition, mine is cracked. My E24 is a 1984 model. Thanks for any help! Eric
2
2

Electrical wiring diagrams for an E46
I am looking for electrical wiring diagrams for an E46 BMW that shows the wiring to the back boot of the car.

getting random warnings on 2000 740il
i recently had to jump start my car. it started fine. 1 day later, "trans fail safe prog" and "check brake linings" came on. also my steering column randomly started adjusting up and down, while...
12
12

splash guard for engine/bumper
recently bought a BMW 2003 325ci...seems the previous owenr had a bit of a "off-road experience" shearing off the engine splash guard and damaging the bumper. bumper was replaced however the right...
8
8

brake pads - harder "dustless" or OEM brand
browsed through some older posts regarding "dustless" brake pads...PBR brand was one brand that was mentioned as being good... my local mechanic said to avoid those harder brake pads (wear out rotors...
21
21

bmw bluetooth phone book
Any way to manually enter phone book entries? My 2007 328i will pair with my Motorola i580 but won't download the phone book. No help from the owners manual that I can see. Thanks, Keith
8
8

BMW E60 Fusion Artificial Leather - UK
BMW currently offer this as a cheap upgrade over Linea Cloth. Does it look okay? Is it a bit sweaty in summer? Thanks Martin
3
3

rear widow switch
Does anyone know if the power window switches from a 93 and 89 325 conv. are interchangeable?

cut plastic convertible window
I have a two inch cut in my plastic conv. window. Has anyone had any luck sealing this with silicone or some other substance? It's near the canvas at the
1
1

dash fault
Has anyone ever had a problem with the mileage disapearing and being replaced with 6 letter P's. the dash has shut down and no longer works, and it's only since the battery went flat two days ago. any...
4
4