Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

bmw remote door locks
I have a 2002 bmw 330 convertible. The key has three buttons built in for remote locking and unlocking of doors and trunk.. Unfortunately, the brilliant designers made the key rechargeable ...only...
35
35

Z4 for sale. 24350 miles. Maldives blue, Composite 18" alloys,etc.
Hi car and all the essential options for the summer. 6 speed Manual, 24350 miles with full MOT + full BMW Service history (recently done with 14000 miles left) Maldives blue metallic, Composite 18"...

Cluster Test
BMW E38 740i Cluster Test can i do this on an E90 ?
5
5

Fuel system maintenance. In tank pumps?
NP5 (Newbie post number 5 -- prelude to my '91-95 5er E34 search.) Right now I'm in the midst of paying for my mistake of carelessly mucking up what was supposed to be a simple job. My 1987 Volvo 740...
13
13

Re: engineoil grade for BMW diesel engines
Make that oil conforming to their specification. It doesn't have to come out of a BMW container.

PROBLEMA BMW
Scusate i sensori fase, possono causare la non messa in moto dell'auto? Grzie a chi mi risponde saluti Salvo
1
1

Modifying a BMW Z3
Greetings all Does anyone have any idea as to modifying Bimmers? FWIW, I have '97 Z3 1.9 4cyl. It's prob worth about $15K (Australian), and I'm not in the position to upgrade to a newer car anytime...
7
7

weak car horn 2002 525i
hello, I've noticed that the car horn isn't very loud on bmw's. A honda crv has louder horn, ford mustang has louder horn. Why is this? Oskar
2
2

damaged hood
I was at work and a transformer blew and a piece of it landed on the hood of my SUV. The power company doesn't want to take responsibility and I really don't want to use my insurance. Does anybody...
4
4

Honking sound
I've recently noticed, perhaps because my windows are open in the Springtime air, that my 2000 323i makes a little honking noise upon acceleration. The only time it's noticeable when driving is when I...
1
1

Cooling System Problems: What do I look for when buying?
Post four for this newbie; I promise no more for today after this. Also, thank you all for the feedback on my other posts. To recap, I am switching from polishing up 1980s Volvos to mid '90s BMWs and...
6
6

325i illness
My wife's 2002 325i was fine when she came home last night. This morning, it starts readily, but surges between 500 and 1500 rpm every two seconds or so for about thirty seconds, and then settles down...
16
16

Autocross video collection - Same corner different cars, PCA event
Autocross video collection - Same corner different cars, PCA event Autocross video collection - Same corner different cars, PCA event

squeeky steering wheel
a real funny noise has just started coming from the steering wheel its a squeeky noise when ever the wheel is moved no matter how little. has any one else had this and if so what was the cure?? thanks...
5
5

Re: Diminished Value?
Yes, you can buy a car back from the insurance company and perform repairs to get the vehicle back onto the road. Such a vehicle will have a Salvage Title, this indicates to future buyers that the...