Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

new 2003 325Ci
just bought a used 2003 325Ci......got a question it doesnt come with the Xenon headlights...are there reputable aftermarket conversion kits or Xenon replacement headlights that are worth mentioning...
5
5

FS - 1975 BMW 2002 - Toronto
1975 2002 for sale - downtown Toronto. -manual transmission. -original interior, and 2 sets of original rims. -BMW racing steering wheel. -Polaris silver with black interior. -some bodywork required....
4
4

Looking for a hardtop -1997 328iC
If anyone knows who sells these as an aftermarket item, or has one for sale, please contact me. The softtop I have is great for summer, but just a hassle in the winter months. TIA CHARLES

Starter help please?
In my 325ix I am in the middle of a starter replacement. I am trying to find out the true use is of the "R" it open the power to the starter motor itself? Or, does it make it so the starter gear will...
1
1

Good solvent for revoming glue residue?
I've just removed the e28s old boot/trunk lid gasket and have a bit of a mess to clear up. Anyone know of a good product to help?
5
5

Code request?
Hi. I just replaced the battery in My X5 and when I try to start the engine, it asks for a code. Any thoughts?
13
13

E90 persistent Cruise Control failures
After having my E90 (330xi) in the shop several times, the Cruise Control failure error still comes on. It's a yellow icon with speedometer diagram and exclamation point, and the cruise control is...
2
2

Homelink will not work inside garage?
Setup the Homelink on our '07 328XI and it works good except it will not operate inside the garage? Pull out of the garage a couple feet and it works again. The car parks almost directly under the...
2
2

E39 Aftermarket HD Radio Integration
I saw this DICE HD Radio Receiver advertised to integrate with my E39 standard Business Radio, with a specific wiring harness for an E39 install. It is offered by Bavarian Soundwerks in Atlanta. DICE...
1
1

Navteq 2007.2 CDs (8 disc set) navigation
I bought the 2007.2 CDs for my 528, I only needed the 2 for the East Coast - if anyone is interested in the others, reply back with the CD# and an offer... Check to make sure they will work in your...
2
2

BMW NAVTEQ 2007.2 Navigation CDs
I bought the NAVTEQ BMW 2007.2 8 disc set and am interested in selling the extra CDs I don't need... Reply back with DISC # and offer. Check the NAVTEQ website to make sure they will work in your...
7
7

Aftermarket seat heaters - 540i
Ladies & Gents, I have a 1999 M3 convertible that's currently in the shop getting a new head gasket and needs some other work done as well. I'm mulling trading her in and getting a low-mileage 2002...
8
8

Transmission Kits and Parts / Transfer Case Kit Part Cobra
1-800-293-1848 I am located in South Florida with a vast selection of transmission and transfer case parts and kits. You will receive premium parts so you get the job done right the first time....

A/C playing up.
My A/C is on auto all the time. It has been set like that for the past year with no it has started blowing hot air out of the windscreen vent on the drivers side. The car is a 2000 540 and has done...
32
32

E46 Professional CD Player
Hi all, Does anybody know who makes the BMW professional cd head unit for a 2003 e46? And what kind of spec the head unit has? I have tried google and got nothing back. Looking to upgrade the stereo -...