Latest threads in BMW Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

TOP GEAR REVIEWS THE BMW 1 SERIES M COUPE
If you missed tonight's Top Gear you missed a good show. A highlight was Clarkson waxing lyrical about the new BMW 1 Series M coupé. To say that he loved it is an understatement - he even said that...
13
13

New 3-serires
I would have sworn that it was due this fall, as a '12 model. Now, it seems, it's another year off?

Good price or not: 2008 BMW 328i with 8,000 miles asking for $25,000
One of my friends wants to sell his 2008 BMW 328i (that has only 8,000 miles on it) to me around $25,000, is this a good deal not? The car is clean and has no accident, overall in great condition. But...
14
14

Led Flashlights
The early battery lamps which were used as led flashlights were actually run by the led acid battery. Later these lamps used as led flashlights were replaced by an improved version of the battery....
10
10

2012 BMW 1-Series Leaked
I always considered the 1-Series to be the ugliest car BMW has ever made and the new generation is even uglier than before. The German automaker will launch the car this September at the Frankfurt...
1
1

Unwanted Complexity
I drove 1997 520i stripper last night you get dual zone climate and as far as junk goes there is sunroof and that's it. Still could be handy to vent hot air out when it's hot outside. I could not feel...
5
5

94 318i starts then immediately dies
Sunday afternoon, my 94 318i started then immediately powered off - within a second or two, everything electric appeared to be dead, no power. Turning the key did not restart it. No response to key...
3
3

BMW 1M CSL?
The BMW 1 Series M Coupé turns out it could be a more attractive model than the company first thought, and according to reports from UK Car Dealer, a 1M CSL model could be under consideration....

Battery No Longer Powerful
Optima YellowTop battery since 5/07 Recently if I just play radio (engine off) for just under 10 mins, the car won't start. Is it because it's not being charged ? or is the battery a goner - Is there...
3
3

Tires
So, the 2002 came with 165-13 rims, which were okay until I could no longer get 165-13 tires. That's when I replaced them with some newer rims from (I think) a 328, which take 195/70R14 tires which...
6
6

Diagnostic help -- engine roughness
Engine gurus: My '04 330ci has developed a rough spot in the power curve, between 2500 and 2900 rpm, especially under load. While accelerating through this range in any gear, the engine starts...
5
5

Spy Shots - 2012 BMW M6 Coupe
Our esteemed colleagues from WCF have managed to grab a batch of spy shots with the upcoming 2012 BMW M6 Coupe. Unfortunately, this prototype still wears a lot of camouflage, but we can see that it...
1
1

BMW CEO Apologizes For Telling The Truth About EVs
On April 18th, BMW CEO Jim O'Donnell met in New York with reporters, amongst them TTAC's Jack Baruth. At the meeting, O'Donnell opined that the U.S. government should end the $7,500 tax credit for...

AUTOBAHN VIDEO: BMW F10 M5 VS BMW E60 M5
Erwin, a Bulgarian BMW fan, and E60 BMW M5 owner, was on holiday in Germany when he spotted a prototype F10 M5 on the Autobahn. Erwiun passed the camouflaged M5 at 290 km/h (180mph). Read More:...

ALMS: SECOND RACE, SECOND WIN FOR BMW TEAM RLL
Dirk Müller and Joey Hand drove BMW Team RLL to the top of the GT class podium for a second consecutive time this season at Saturday's American Le Mans Series race at Long Beach. Read More: NewsHub:...