1970 E9 Coupe 2800CS

What do the aficionados think?Is it worth messing with and can anyone tell me what I should watch out for?There were like 7000 made and the price tag reflects this also!Also how much is too much?Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Mr. 6 2 U

Damn nice, but not as nice as a 3.0CS/i. Price depends on where you are!

Watch for rust and a complete interior. Mechanical parts are fairly cheap and easy to get in comparison to trim parts and body panels.

Reply to
John Burns

Yes,I have to agree that the 3.0CSi would be nicer but "batmobile"

3.0CSL is the icing on the cake!

The clutch on her slips a little and has 82,000 miles on the clock roughly.The guy came down on price due to the clutch and I am the only one who has shown any interest,but still at $7800US,it seems a little steep.Very nice condition but not that nice!Also the seat is a little droopy due to his girth I assume,so how hard to find the seat?

Reply to
Mr. 6 2 U

Can you swap them over? I did this on a high milage 735i.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton