1976 BMW 2002

Welcome to Down On The Street, where we admire old vehicles found parked on the streets of the Island That Rust Forgot: Alameda, California. 2002s everywhere on the island, so let's see another! Our last DOTS 2002 was also a '76, and now we're on the seventh in the series (after this '72, this '72, this '73, this '75, and this '75). That's two pre-Malaise examples, one small-bumper Early Malaise car, and four Monster Bumper Malaise-M-Ws. Let's take a look at one of those monster bumpers. Granted... Read More:

----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs

sjmmail2000-247