1980 633csi Cruise control problem

Anyone out there have a schematic for the cruise control for the 1980 633csi? It's the only thing that is presently inoperative on my car. This 633csi has the cruise controller built into the turn
signal/headlight control lever. Thanks in advance, Fred.. PS is there a fuse somplace, I didn't see anything specific in the fuse box. I really like my 633csi!

There are lots of things it could be.
The CC won't operate - below 28mph, if the brake accelerator or clutch are depressed and a few other things.