1982 320i gas leak

I just picked my first BMW an82 320i, the engine seems tight. It's got 164000 miles. I just found out that there is a feul leak that happens when
I fill the tank. How easy is this to fix? Is it expensive? UI'm in the SF Bay area, Any suggestions?

It's not uncommon for older BMWs to rust where the filler tube meets the tank. You'll probably have to drop the tank to fix it. And frankly I'd budget for a new tank, try www.bavauto.com.