1985 BMW 318i engine

Where can I buy a 1985 BMW 318i engine? I live in Sothern California, but I can pay for shipping.
When I do a google search, it brings these websites that are all the
same, but with different domain names, so they do not help at all.
The engine threw a rod through the oil pan. The driver kept driving it for a short while until it seized. Would it be worth rebuilding?

http://car-part.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

I just saw one in a junk yard trolling for 2002 parts
Clyde From Glide Towing and Auto Repair | (541) 957-5597 2400 Old Highway 99 South, Roseburg, OR, 97470
Don't you have any pick and pulls around you? Go find a nice low hours wrecked 318i and grab the engine