1986 325es Power steering leaks

Hi everyone, I have a 1986 BMW 325es and I noticed that the power steering fluid keeps leaking. I looked down and there are two hoses that come out of
the end of the resorvios, one goes to the front of the car and the other one goes towards the steering of the car. I looked down and the hose that goes to the power steering pump (close to the radiator) does not leak but, the other hose that goes to the steering culumb (I think) is the one that is leaking. Now, I do not see the actual leak, I think I need to get under the car and check it out. My question is this, is it possible to get undet there and see if the hose is busted and replace it or, it is something that a mechanic can do( needs special tool, car needs to be lifted becase there is not room under the car). Has anybody done anything like this on these models? Is it easy to do? Is ehre a picture of this somewhere where I can look and find out what I am up against before trying to get under the car? By the way the car is 5 speed and in US.
Thanks a bunch?
I'll almost bet it's the pressure hose from the pump to the steering box. I've replaced the same hose on my car and my son's car as well as a friends. Not real hard to replace but you will get dirty. Easiest way to find the leak (especially if it's the HP hose) is fill the reservior and have someone turn the wheel all the way to the stops in both directions. If the HP hose is leaking, you'll see fluid spray out the hole when the wheel hits the stops...
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:18:43 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

I've been down this road with my '84 318i. The first possibility to explore is that the leak may be happening because the hose clamp at the top end of the hose under the reservoir may have become loose due to the rubber shrinking from age. This is a definite possibility if your car still has the factory crimp type hose clamps which cannot be tightened. The best evidence of a leak at this location will be that the hose will be caked with road dirt that has stuck to the wet hose. Replacing the hose clamp with a screw type will solve the leak if this is the cause.